Greetings everyone

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching ? .

Welcome to the forum! :)

I’m new to the forum. I have a Phantom 3 Pro and use it for real estate.
Welcome to PhantomPilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

@Capt KO
"Fellow senior"... That's like Old Guy talk for, well, Old Guys, ain't it? ? ? ? ? ? (You didn't expect me to pass that up, did ya Cap?)

@andy.spilos
Welcome to the forum from the middle of the US, from a not so senior fellow!

Brad

• Haha
Reactions: dronesky
Yah Brad, you do know you’re only a few years away from getting those letters from the AARP. Don’t worry your friends will be getting them too. Yuck yuck yuck yuck and a ha ha

Sorry Andy, We get a little carried away sometimes, but you will get any questions, hopefully, answered in amongst a few jokes. Have fun fly safe

Reactions: Shoot4fun
Yeah but the fun starts at 55 when he starts getting discounts everywhere. It’s hard at first but you’ll get used to it fast. Poor Brad. This is too easy

Ok. I OFFICIALLY don't like you guys no more....

I got an AARP letter in the mail 3 days ago. I promptly walked out the back door, threw it on the ground, stomped it, poured gasoline on it and lit it up. Wife started to ask what it was. I told her to mind her own dang biness! She laughed till she cried. Then I reminded her she's only 3 years younger than me. We're still not speaking.

Ok. I OFFICIALLY don't like you guys no more....

I got an AARP letter in the mail 3 days ago. I promptly walked out the back door, threw it on the ground, stomped it, poured gasoline on it and lit it up. Wife started to ask what it was. I told her to mind her own dang biness! She laughed till she cried. Then I reminded her she's only 3 years younger than me. We're still not speaking.
brad.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel