Greetings all!

Website
www.jbcdrones.com
Hello from North Port FL!

New member here. I have looked through this site a few times. Knew I needed to join, but learning to navigate here. Looking forward to giving back any knowledge I can to help, and also learning from others also. Knew I needed to establish into a Community of "all things drone". Just coming up on my 2 year anniversary of my FAA 107 Certification. Just passed my re-testing this week.
Thanks all. I look forward to becoming involved in discussions.

Bruce
JBC Drones

Greetings from Kansas city..and hats off to you as a new member here that actually has His Location in the box.......That is something not many new or older members do not do......You done Great JBC Drones.

dirkclod

Staff member
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

Website
www.jbcdrones.com
Thank you so much! I do have a question I wonder if someone can assist with regarding a UAS NOTAM.

I hope it's ok to post this question here. Looking to get clarification regarding a UAS NOTAM around Jupiter FL. There is a purple circle encompassing the area. It appears this is a testing area for UAS/drones.

I will be going to that area soon and would like to have clarified if this is an ok place to fly. Any explanations are appreciated.

Thanks all and have a great day.

LuvMyTJ

Admin
Staff member
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
Enjoy!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suneth