Greetings all!

Reaction score
Hello from North Port FL!

New member here. I have looked through this site a few times. Knew I needed to join, but learning to navigate here. Looking forward to giving back any knowledge I can to help, and also learning from others also. Knew I needed to establish into a Community of "all things drone". Just coming up on my 2 year anniversary of my FAA 107 Certification. Just passed my re-testing this week.
Thanks all. I look forward to becoming involved in discussions.

Bruce
JBC Drones

Welcome to the forum! :)

Greetings from Kansas city..and hats off to you as a new member here that actually has His Location in the box.......That is something not many new or older members do not do......You done Great JBC Drones.

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Thank you so much! I do have a question I wonder if someone can assist with regarding a UAS NOTAM.

I hope it's ok to post this question here. Looking to get clarification regarding a UAS NOTAM around Jupiter FL. There is a purple circle encompassing the area. It appears this is a testing area for UAS/drones.

I will be going to that area soon and would like to have clarified if this is an ok place to fly. Any explanations are appreciated.

Thanks all and have a great day.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
Enjoy!

Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Congrats on your re certification, passed mine a few weeks ago too, Fly safe and have fun!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan