Greeting from central New York's Tug Hill plateau.

Reaction score
Totally new to Phantom flying and I love it. This is my second Phantom 4. The first was a faulty Phantom 4. The battery wouldn't turn on and the controller wouldn't turn off. I didn't give up, I returned the unit and since my local Best Buy didn't have another one in stock I got a Phantom 4 Pro.

I have been having a blast with it. I tis easy to fly and takes great videos. We live on 4.5 acres of mostly wooded land and I have been flying it all over our property.

I have had my first crash. I was shooting a video of some flowers and paid too much attention to my iPhone screen, concentrating on shooting the flowers, and not so much on the aircraft. It caught a small, thing branch and swung into a tree and landed upside down in a drainage ditch. Luckily it did get into the water. The settled in some brush above the water with the props on the brush. It still works. Whew!

Reactions: PapiGordo
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopter’s.

Thank you LuvMyTJ. I love my JK. lol This forum has already been very helpful. I have a new iPad Pro 10.5" that is too large to fit in the holder on the remote. I learned of a $7 extension I could get from Amazon to alleviate this. It will arrive next week.

Hello. I am also new to the forum. I had my drone over the Salmon River estuary last week.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel