Greenville Area Pilots?

I fly in the Greenville/Taylors area. I've been flying helicopters and planes for years but just got my P3P two weeks ago and am new to this forum.

Come on up to Western NC and get some awesome flights in while the leaves are still spectacular. It's a short drive from the Greenville SC area up to Asheville and surrounding counties.

I'm in Seneca and love to fly my p3p. [email protected]
Always looking for great places to fly. I have a p3p for sale if anyone is interested. Never been flown.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
I was down near you a couple of weeks ago in Walhalla (sp?) SC. Oconee County up in the State Park area with Oconee County SAR team.

Hey
I was looking to see if there was any local flyers on here?
Duncan, SC here. Been flying my P3A for over a month all over Spartanburg County at schools and parks in the area working on my cinematic skills. Check out the Bigfootbuilt youtube channel for some flights over some familiar places. Bigfootbuilt - YouTube

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using PhantomPilots mobile app

Revive this thread? In Taylors. Got the P3P two weeks ago. Maybe a meetup at Furman?

Hey Vinman, Furman would be an awesome spot to fly! Lets pray for some decent weather

I was down near you a couple of weeks ago in Walhalla (sp?) SC. Oconee County up in the State Park area with Oconee County SAR team.
I'm live on lake greenwood, I been trying to find out the policy for flying in the state parks in sc, but I haven't found anything on the web. I have the p3pro and put my order for the mavic.

burtg

I'm live on lake greenwood, I been trying to find out the policy for flying in the state parks in sc, but I haven't found anything on the web. I have the p3pro and put my order for the mavic.

burtg
I'm in Raleigh, here in NC we have to be licensed by NCDOT. You guys may have something similar in SC.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl