Green Phantom's - first video edit

Reaction score
Hello

I just joined yesterday and posted in the relevant place but thought this may be best place to post up my very first video edit. Looking for feedback on it, how to improve it both with how i took the film, settings and editing as well.

I wondered if would it be better to film in the lower HD 720p but having the higher frame rate may produce smoother and nicer footage? what do you think?

Thanks

Hi GP

Derwent water... lovely place, be nice to see the same shoot again in summer.

Feed Back.....personally I would always film in 4K, gives you more options in post edit.. secondly adjust your RC to give really slow Yaw, then when you pan it is a lot smoother. last did you use NV filters, I always do, gives you much more scope, it's easier in post edit to brighten under exposed video than to dumb down over exposed shots. ( not saying yours is BTW ) :)
Waylander

Hi GP

Derwent water... lovely place, be nice to see the same shoot again in summer.

Feed Back.....personally I would always film in 4K, gives you more options in post edit.. secondly adjust your RC to give really slow Yaw, then when you pan it is a lot smoother. last did you use NV filters, I always do, gives you much more scope, it's easier in post edit to brighten under exposed video than to dumb down over exposed shots. ( not saying yours is BTW ) :)
Waylander

yeh its really nice, Are you local to it?

ah ok il keep to the 1080p.
i found out i can slow the camera tilt which ive done but il check the yaw and make it as low as possible.

not sure what 'NV' filters are?

Thanks for the info and advice :)

Hi GP

Doh.... big fat finger error, not " NV " but " ND " filters, here is a link explains a lot.
Neutral-density filter - Wikipedia

PS I'm not near to Derwent Water, but we walk a lot so have seen some great country.
Waylander

Reactions: Green Phantom

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj