Green flash pause three more green flashes

Reaction score
New at this but need help, first time flyer, first attempt to launch, keep getting same sequence green pause followed by three more green, tried numerous times, same thing, what is wrong please help. Don't want to try to fly it, if something is correctable, it's new out of the box, never been started.

me4winns said:
New at this but need help, first time flyer, first attempt to launch, keep getting same sequence green pause followed by three more green, tried numerous times, same thing, what is wrong please help. Don't want to try to fly it, if something is correctable, it's new out of the box, never been started.

I once had the same, but for the life of me I cannot recall how I got it to go away.

But the first thing you'll want to do is connect up to the NAZA assistant and run Advanced Calibration
that usually corrects anything to do with 4-6 green flashes, so it might fix the 3.
be sure to report back on your findings

Audaciter said:
It is good to go. just move your throttle up above 50% for take off, and it should flash one green.

I somewhat disagree.

double green= good to go
single green (when stick is centered)= good to go

3-6x green= SOMETHING is up and needs to be addressed.

But that doesn't necessarily mean the bird should be grounded, only that something is off. and you should connect to the NAZA software to check things out to be sure.

If you get 20x green, you should be ok to take off, and once the bird is in the air if you only get 1 or 2 green blinks you'll be fine.

I did the software update, things look right at this time, one green flash, but raining so I will keep you all in tune. I don't know how to thank you guys for all your help, you guys are Awesome, new at this and don't want to make mistake, much appreciated.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl