Green Auto Focus Box

Reaction score
Hi All... Is there a way to make the Green Auto Focus Box Which Pops Onto the Screen Disappear ? Frequently I use a screen recorder and that thing (Green Box) sticks out like a sore swollen thumb !!!
Thanks in advance !!! Steve

Turn off autofocus:)
I thought I had done that... I'll try again... Do I hit the AF on the go app flight screen, or is there a switch in settings ??

Edit.. I thought I turned it off AND the auto and manual focus assistant

I leave mine on, but the is a setting, not sure if clicking on it accesses it.

I leave mine on, but the is a setting, not sure if clicking on it accesses it.
A little later when I have a moment I'll fire up my favorite little birdy and check out the settings.. Will report back. Thanks !!

Found the settings... turning AF Mode off/on did not make any difference... After a few minutes of playing around I managed to make the box go away... This is probably not the correct way but for now (at least inside not flying) it works.... I turned EVERYTHING ON... AF Mode, AF Assistant, MF Assistant!!! The screen comes up with no box and I fired off a few pictures and a video... all is good.. no green box. BUT, it you touch the screen the green box rears its ugly head, and stays. Then you have to unswitch everything and then switch everything back on. So with AF Mode on, AF Assistant and MF Assistant on.... as long as you don't touch the screen the green box stays asleep.

I'm hoping others will express their experiences.... Bye for now !!!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl