Great to be in Florida

It’s great to be where I live too! I fly year round too - just need a coat, boots and mitts and sometimes hand warmers in the winter months. I feel fortunate to be able to fly in four distinctive and beautiful seasons.

Chris

we have 4 seasons too. All of them are warm and sunny except when it gets windy. Then it is really windy.

We are getting high winds right now of around 85km/hr. Forecast to go to 100km/hr.

Chris

Just a different measuring system, metric in Canada vs Imperial in the US.

Reactions: Droneted
It is great to be in Florida. I can fly year round without a jacket. Sunglasses required
Rub it in...I live in Illinois and haven't been able to fly due to wind and rain, but will leave for Pensacola the first of Jan until Apr. Been wintering there since 2009. I fly a lot there. May not be 'way down south', but haven't shoveled snow there yet!

Ok Ted, you know the rules. Not true without proof, pictures or video. Not even a link, LOL.
But I know the truth cuz I'm here too. Enjoy 😎

Yeah I'm happy for you too. I was just thinking this today as I was out in the mist and drizzle cutting up a 60 foot cedar tree that was blown over in Storm Arwen. I love living in the UK!
All the best, Martin

our wind is different. For some unknown reason it comes in MPH.
We get that same kinda wind here in Texas where we fly year round. Most I ever have to wear in winter is a windbreaker (not to be confused with 'breaking wind'). Our summers with no wind are a tad brutal with nary a snowball fight to be seen anywhere. Rain, sleet, cold or heat, my P4Pv2 never seems to mind.

That about four seasons is true. It would be boring to look at the same landscape all year round.
And I'm happy that we are not dealing with such disastrous winds that can be seen on TV from central east of USA these days.
Definitely not good to fly.

Ok Ted, you know the rules. Not true without proof, pictures or video. Not even a link, LOL.
But I know the truth cuz I'm here too. Enjoy 😎

Attachments

• Army Ted with jeep.jpg
    Army Ted with jeep.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 95
Reactions: dronesky
> It is great to be in Florida.

No dramatic fall colors.
No breath-taking mountain scenes.
Can take whole day of driving just to get out of state.
Most beach aerials from 100m look similar.

BUT I CHOSE IT TOO, ANYWAY. :eek: :eek: :eek:

and its great to be droning in America... 🤙 🤙 🤙

Life is funny. Florida papers ad's say go to the mountains and my papers say to go to the beach. I love it all. I love each for what they have to offer. I have my Florida fishing license and my West Virginia license. I can't stay put, because I love it all. In 3 weeks I'll be within 10 miles from you Droneted. Same for you Capt KO. My preference is to stay away from crowded places, although we visit the cities for what they offer. The Trans Siberin Orchestra in Pittsburgh next week. So when my traveling is over, it's nice to watch the quiet snowfall from my log home. Merry Christmas my friends.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik