GPS to home issue

Reaction score
Today I was flying and pushed my home to land and my drone came over my house and then went back up and took off to the next block over and crashed, can someone explain what happened or did I do something wrong in my settings.

Today I was flying and pushed my home to land and my drone came over my house and then went back up and took off to the next block over and crashed, can someone explain what happened or did I do something wrong in my settings.

To answer you question did you do something wrong, the answer most likely is that your drone most likely experienced some type of Manetic interference and caused the drone to exit GPS and enter into Atti Mode, this is where the logs are help full.

Keep in mind that depending where you took off from, can determine if you drone was already compromised before it took flight.

Check out this link that I started on Magnetic Interference: Which can cause a Fly Away.

phantom-rain-magnetic-interference-is-the-phantom-killer-in-disguise.140162

Someone might be able to explain it if they can see your recorded flight data.
If you want help with that, go to DJI Flight Log Viewer - Phantom Help
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
Come back and post a link to the report it gives you and someone might be able to analyse it and give you an understanding of the cause of the incident.

To answer you question did you do something wrong, the answer most likely is that your drone most likely experienced some type of Manetic interference and caused the drone to exit GPS and enter into Atti Mode
That suggestion would not cause the incident as described.
It's always a good idea to see what the data shows rather than making guesses.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94