Got to get me some of these............ FPV glasses. :)

Reaction score
What do you think? Id rather wear these than Fat Sharks.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Epson Moverio BT-300 - YouTube

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Like anything new they will always be expensive. Give it a while till the market saturates and the second hand market grows. They bring out a better model and prices drop.

The thing I will wait for though is DJI to get rid of that box that goes between the glasses and the drone. Apparently DJI are working on that.

Last edited:
+1 The Glyphs are great. Plus, a great deal now at $439... too bad the HDMI module doesn't work yet with the P4P

Why doesnt the HDMI module work with the P4P? I thought you could either buy the P4P+ or screw on the HDMI module onto the bottom?

I was recommended these Avegant Glyph by someone else too. Could not remember the name of them though. So they do work?

Just had a thought. Hope someone can confirm or tell me it wont work...........

I run my drones from a NVDIA Shield. Never had a problem with it, works great. The Sheild has a HDMI out socket. Could I not just run a pair of Avegant Glyph's out of there?

Reactions: Lucaxel
Why doesnt the HDMI module work with the P4P? I thought you could either buy the P4P+ or screw on the HDMI module onto the bottom?

I was recommended these Avegant Glyph by someone else too. Could not remember the name of them though. So they do work?

Glyphs work as long as you're not presbyopic or far-sighted. They have limited correction capability on the hyperopic end (only +1 diopter) and you can't wear your glasses with them.

Based on other threads, everyone who has tried installing the HDMI module has found that it installs just like it's supposed to, but somehow disables connectivity. Maybe a hardware problem, maybe a firmware problem. Nobody seems to know yet.

I installed a brand new HDMI module onto my P4P remote yesterday, but afterwards, the DJI GO 4 app wouldn't connect to the Phantom from the USB out. Others on this forum had similar outcomes. There are a couple of threads on this topic. The only thing I haven't tried is to downgrade the firmware, install the HDMI module, then upgrade the firmware. However someone else tried that, unsuccessfully, so I didn't bother.

The Glyphs work on my P3P which has a HDMI module installed.

I installed a brand new HDMI module onto my P4P remote yesterday, but afterwards, the DJI GO 4 app wouldn't connect to the Phantom from the USB out. Others on this forum had similar outcomes. There are a couple of threads on this topic. The only thing I haven't tried is to downgrade the firmware, install the HDMI module, then upgrade the firmware. However someone else tried that, unsuccessfully, so I didn't bother.

The Glyphs work on my P3P which has a HDMI module installed.

Bugger. Its about time DJI got their act together and get their soft/firmware to catch up. Sorry your having problems.

I have owned the bt-200s and they were awesome when I owned the P2V+. But I have also owned the Sony HMZ-TW3's and they are the clearest view for FPV on the market, but that comes with a high sticker price. I sold both because I could not stand the cables hanging from the goggles to the all in one pack that comes with both the bt-200s, and the Sony's.

I kinda like the looks of the Yuneec goggles for $250. They look better than the Headplay, but it's hard to tell without seeing some in person. Demunseed seems to like them. I'm hoping Yuneec will be at the IDE show (LA Conv Ctr) next weekend so I can see them.

Update:
Yuneec isn't exhibiting at IDE next weekend. Seems odd since it's being held just a 40mi drive from their Ontario, CA US headquarters.

Last edited:
I have owned the bt-200s and they were awesome when I owned the P2V+. But I have also owned the Sony HMZ-TW3's and they are the clearest view for FPV on the market, but that comes with a high sticker price. I sold both because I could not stand the cables hanging from the goggles to the all in one pack that comes with both the bt-200s, and the Sony's.
Yes I know what you mean. I would find that off putting too. But a bit like early phones where you had to take a briefcase around with you to use it, kid you not, the glasses will no doubt evolve. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31