Got my P3S and try it out :)

Reaction score
hi everybody,
its a really nice forum here for the phantom quadcopter.
now I got my and I try it out for the first time and im really impressed about this quadcopter :)
i was out with my dog and girlfriend to test it out for one battery charge :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I hope to get more good informations like about the Argtek mod that I saw here and then I decide to buy it directly with the p3s,thanks for that forum :)

Reactions: Vzr1
hi everybody,
now I got my and I try it out for the first time and im really impressed about this quadcopter :)

I hope to get more good informations like about the Argtek mod that I saw here and then I decide to buy it directly with the p3s,thanks for that forum :)
Amazingly steady and responsive ain't it? Give it some before u start modifying

hi everybody,

What did you use to edit?

yes thats true.
i ordered the mavic but still waiting.for me DJI is the leader for the consumer market.only the price is really high but when you compare the mavic and the karma its nearly the same and dji got a lot of experience with that and gopro start with that.

yes thats true.
i ordered the mavic but still waiting.for me DJI is the leader for the consumer market.only the price is really high but when you compare the mavic and the karma its nearly the same and dji got a lot of experience with that and gopro start with that.
They are worth the price. With the amount of money you spend crashing your knock off DJI's you could buy a real one.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic