Got my footage on the news!

i cant tell you how tempted i was to fly towards seahawks stadium about 1000 feet away right before the saints or 49'r playoffs game lol! ill put the footage online soon now that its ok

heres some pics including a run in with some seagulls.... almost got hit by those

Attachments

• ipad burned building and stuff 023 (Small).JPG
    ipad burned building and stuff 023 (Small).JPG
    349.3 KB · Views: 722
  • ipad burned building and stuff 029 (Small).JPG
    ipad burned building and stuff 029 (Small).JPG
    201.5 KB · Views: 757
  • ipad burned building and stuff 037 (Small).JPG
    ipad burned building and stuff 037 (Small).JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 740
Awesome shots! My wife and I are Seahawks Fans, and I see the stadium in the distance!
I'm glad you decided to stay away from the stadium. That would have gotten you (and us by extension) in trouble.
The NFL doesn't share it's video space with others .... trust me ...!

I'm a firefighter that works in downtown Seattle, went to that fire. Our deputy chief was telling us that the owners had "hired" someone to overfly the building. I showed him some footage from my P2V. He said you were hired to shoot the footage. If so, good job.

I can see a good deal of possible uses for these UAVs on emergency scenes, from scene size up, command and control,and later as part of our after action reviews. It will take a good number of years to get them accepted for local government use, especially in the Seattle area.

This specific fire this would been great to have sen a drone up to check the roof conditions upon our initial arrival.

im just curious if tv is using you footage for example from youtube , are they paying you some $$ for using your work ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4