GoPro Cable for Lightbridge

Reaction score
I have my Lightbridge ready to go, but still waiting for a GoPro to LB cable (part 10). Does anyone know 1) if anyone has the cable in stock, or 2) is there a workaround where I can use the AV output of the GoPro to go into the LB, at least as standard definition? I have a newer H3-3d with the cable connection. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Lyle

I have been scouring the net trying to find Part 10 also.....seems like everyone is out of stock and no one will let you backorder

andersonlyle said:
I have my Lightbridge ready to go, but still waiting for a GoPro to LB cable (part 10). Does anyone know 1) if anyone has the cable in stock, or 2) is there a workaround where I can use the AV output of the GoPro to go into the LB, at least as standard definition? I have a newer H3-3d with the cable connection. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Lyle

Did your LB not come with that cable?

Only the first batches of LB kits came with the extended accessories.

Newer kits do not have a lot of the parts that the first batch did... I think DJI are dissappearing up there own *** now, spend ££££ on a HD video link and get no cables to connect it to anything.

i found the accessory pack on eBay that comes with the HDMI Cable, the Ground Station Mount to mount it to the Tx, and the clip to mount a phone to the Tx.......it was $53 euros.....bought it, who knows when it will be delivered to me in USA though haha.

justinliller said:
i found the accessory pack on eBay that comes with the HDMI Cable, the Ground Station Mount to mount it to the Tx, and the clip to mount a phone to the Tx.......it was $53 euros.....bought it, who knows when it will be delivered to me in USA though haha.

Delivered today, about a 1 week delivery time....not bad!

ChrisTompkins said:
Anyone else find that cable???
HDMI micro to micro cable?

ebay :)

How did those cables work out for you Chris?

I'm looking to replace the ridiculously fragile micro HDMI ribbon cable that came with my Lightbridge.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic