Google pixel 2

Reaction score
I've just bought a Google pixel 2 phone. It's got a usb c connection. Does this phone work with my phantom 3 advance if I can get the right cable for it. The port is damaged on my tablet so to save me buying a new tablet at the moment I was wondering if my phone would do ? Thanks

I've just bought a Google pixel 2 phone. It's got a usb c connection. Does this phone work with my phantom 3 advance if I can get the right cable for it. The port is damaged on my tablet so to save me buying a new tablet at the moment I was wondering if my phone would do ? Thanks
If you use the search facility here (magnifying glass, top right) you will see that a couple of people here have reported using a Pixel 2 but had problems.

Search Results for Query: google pixel 2 | DJI Phantom Drone Forum

Notwithstanding, a suitable cable or adapter (similar to what I sometimes use for my Nexus 5x, which also has a USB Type C input, with a P3P) will be easy and cheap enough to find at most phone shops or online, so you've got nothing much to lose by going ahead and trying for yourself.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl