GoodLuckBuy Gimbal Firmware Update, its possible?

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am in trouble here, i bought a GoodLuckBuy Gimbal with V2.3B5 firmware, and now released the V2.4B7 firmware. The link where i bought the gimbal have this information: this controller can't be" fimware upgrade" any more. It's true? I believe that i can update it. Where i can find the latest firmware and program to upgrade it, if it possible?

Bought this: http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6184378789.html

Thanks!

If it is working now, do not try to upgrade the firmware. You will "brick" it and not be able to go back.
They are using unofficial firmware that cannot be upgraded.

syotr said:
If it is working now, do not try to upgrade the firmware. You will "brick" it and not be able to go back.

I heard about a Null Firmware modified, i will ask to the seller if he can give me a firmware update..

syotr said:
I have the ebay chinese gimbal, and while I see a usb port on it, and my general nature makes me inherently curious, I have read too many stories of bricking and have decided to leave well enough alone, as right now it works...

Now one day after a few too many beers, I will likely be on here asking how to fix it.

You all can then refer to this post and tell me I should have left well enough alone....[emoji41]

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl