Good weather for first flight

Reaction score
Wow at last I have had my p3s in the air for the first time. Getting both the time and decent weather together has been frustrating. Amazing bit of kit and easier than I thought. Hope now I've run the 2nd hand battery I purchased now when I charge it. It will not show storage discharge mode any more. Let's hope so but seemed to work ok in the drone

What type of charger are you using? Can you change how many days to start the discharge cycle in go?
I have tried it at 10 days and down to one day. It was a second hand battery and was delivered in discharged state as should be. I have charged and taken it down to 50% a couplebof times but not charged since first actual flight with it but not convinced it will change anything. But did fly lovely

I have tried it at 10 days and down to one day. It was a second hand battery and was delivered in discharged state as should be. I have charged and taken it down to 50% a couplebof times but not charged since first actual flight with it but not convinced it will change anything. But did fly lovely
Did it have any charge at all when you received it?

Reactions: Schnauzergeek
These batteries can be ruined if they are discharged to much. Also you do not want to store them fully charged, usually two lights lit and the third blinking. I would try to charge the battery in question and see if it will take a full charge.

It does seem to take a full charge and I'm leaving them after a flight till the next time I am able to fly then 're charge them so I don't store if charged

I just worry as I'm new sure how long it will be till my next flight I have the batteries set for 2 days

Wow at last I have had my p3s in the air for the first time. Getting both the time and decent weather together has been frustrating.

I feel your pain, seems we've had more no-fly days here in GA than good-to-go days this whole year!

Congrats on your first flight, hope you have many more.

Wow at last I have had my p3s in the air for the first time. Getting both the time and decent weather together has been frustrating. Amazing bit of kit and easier than I thought. Hope now I've run the 2nd hand battery I purchased now when I charge it. It will not show storage discharge mode any more. Let's hope so but seemed to work ok in the drone
New here to a have had mine in the air 5 or 6 times in the yard and over the surrounding area. Where did you fly?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj