Good news! Spare batteries hit the UK

Mines here! :D

2jdqv8.jpg

33a9hd5.jpg

I've not heard yet, I am hoping sometime this week.might try and get another too if they have any spare. Can stay out for ages then. Whoopee

Were your purchases direct from DJI or via a dealer? Just wondering if any dealer purchased P3P with extra batteries have been shipped yet?

i ordered mine from firstperson view they have them in stock. i pre ordered my p3 on the 10th of april but there was no offer of an extra battery with the phantom then so just had to pay the full price £124

i ordered mine from firstperson view they have them in stock. i pre ordered my p3 on the 10th of april but there was no offer of an extra battery with the phantom then so just had to pay the full price £124
Pre-ordered mine mine Buzzflyer with the extra battery on 2nd May and got the P3P on the 6th May! The extra battery arrived on the 29th May and i paid £80. I purchased my pv2+ v3 from firstpersonview and was very happy with the service, i only pre-ordered from Buzzflyer because as you say they did not have the extra battery option. Also got a free Lanyard and angry eyes stickers etc from Buzzflyer which was a bonus. :)

All we need now is for the wind to drop so we can use them, don't know about anyone else but there has only been about 5 days with wind speeds less than 35mph and no rain in the last 2 months here on the fylde coast. Been away at our caravan in the lakes this past few days and was pleased last night that the wind dropped to only 20mph. Not right that for nearly june, sick of it.

its the same here in the north east the last really good fly i had was at the beginning of march since then it has been windy every day too windy to fly i would never have noticed if i didnt have my phantoms. if its not windy its raining.

Pre-ordered mine mine Buzzflyer with the extra battery on 2nd May and got the P3P on the 6th May! The extra battery arrived on the 29th May and i paid £80. I purchased my pv2+ v3 from firstpersonview and was very happy with the service, i only pre-ordered from Buzzflyer because as you say they did not have the extra battery option. Also got a free Lanyard and angry eyes stickers etc from Buzzflyer which was a bonus. :)
you have got a good deal :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20