Good Multiple Battery Charger

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a decent charger for multiple batteries that doesn’t break the bank?

Ive looked at the DJI unit. No a bad price point and has some maintenance modes. But it looks like it only charges on battery at a time (from most remaining charge to least charged)

Have seen some in the $200+ range that balance cells and more but they’re cutting into my lunch money.

Mike

Which Phantom are you flying?

Reactions: Capt KO
I use these. Both under $50 and work great. Charge 3 batteries and a remote. Amazon
20200224_132455.jpg
Like the energen for replaceable cables.

I've got Powerextra 2 years ago and I love it. It's $40 and charges 3 batteries, any two USB devices (such as the controller and your phone) all at the same time.

Last edited:
Reactions: mwkelly100
I agree with Harkness. I have and use that same unit religiously. The thing that puts this unit head and shoulders above other chargers is thermal management. The fan only runs when needed (which can be a great indicator that batteries are charged when the fan spins down), and the unit never gets hot to the touch. Other units I have tested got boiling hot. My business partner also has one and they have been uber reliable. I highly recommend.

Stealing Harkness' photo for clarity:

1582996564334.png

D

I agree with Harkness. I have and use that same unit religiously. The thing that puts this unit head and shoulders above other chargers is thermal management. The fan only runs when needed (which can be a great indicator that batteries are charged when the fan spins down), and the unit never gets hot to the touch. Other units I have tested got boiling hot. My business partner also has one and they have been uber reliable. I highly recommend.

Stealing Harkness' photo for clarity:

View attachment 117469

D

We have this one and its solid going on 3 years now. :D

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in and out of the Storm
Coal

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members