Good Morning from Western Kentucky!

Reaction score
Wow! Just found this forum yesterday and have been reading my eyeballs out! I have had my P3s a little over a year and have had a lot of fun with it. Bought a standard just to see if I would like it and was hooked in seconds. I was surfing the net on some issues and this forum popped up and I am enjoying it a lot. It shows by the communication back and forth that everyone is helpful and talkative and that’s great! Looking forward to learning a lot from you all.
Rick

Welcome to the PhantomPilots Forum!

If you haven’t discovered it yet, check out msinger’s ‘phantomhelp.com’. There are boatloads of info there on everything Phantom. Just be sure to select the correct model Phantom you have for the latest information. Msinger is also a regular contributor here on the PP Forum.

And again, welcome to the Forum! [emoji3]

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Reactions: Cobra!1
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Wow! Just found this forum yesterday and have been reading my eyeballs out! I have had my P3s a little over a year and have had a lot of fun with it. Bought a standard just to see if I would like it and was hooked in seconds. I was surfing the net on some issues and this forum popped up and I am enjoying it a lot. It shows by the communication back and forth that everyone is helpful and talkative and that’s great! Looking forward to learning a lot from you all.
Rick
Welcome, I am relatively new also, from Naugatuck, CT. Have the P3A about 9 weeks now, love it but still learning. Using the dji go app and getting ready to try the Litchi app. Have fun.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio, Fly safe and have fun!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT