Good day all.

Reaction score
Hi. I am Ricoby, full name Richard O'Reilly, from South Africa. I have recently purchased a Phantom 3 Pro. I know many may think it is outdated but I am enjoying it much the less. I am 59 years old with the outlook that growing older is compulsory, but growing up is optional.
I fly fixed wing model aircraft have attained a Silver Proffiency with our regulator, SAMAA (South African Model Aircraft Association). My favourite aircraft that I own is a Pilot RC Yak 54 with a 111cc DLE engine.
I own a Blade 350 QX2 which I have upgraded to a 350 QX3 software and hardware (external GPS antenna).

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopter’s.

Welcome to the forum Ricoby.

I too have a 350 QX2 that I upgraded to QX3. The only thing is that appendage can take a beating so I made mine a "flexible" mount. Works like a charm.

That DLE-111 is a BEAST of a motor with torque for days. I'd imagine it pulls your YAK vertical into space.

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thedrinklabsus