Going Rate(s) for used Phantom 2 Vision + w/Upgrades?

Reaction score
I’m not posting this in the classified yet, and am looking for some direction on what to possible ask for it. I have not seen any used Vision Plus’s for sale with a stage 3 upgrade and other items like I have listed below.

DJI Phantom Vision 2 Plus
Could come with 1 to 5 batteries (depending on price)
Upgraded to Stage 3
Hobby power Metal TX mount with Square Jelly fish Mini Tablet holder.
Updated remote with Gimbal wheel
4mm GPS antenna upgrade
Anti-Static compass upgrade
Metal Gimbal protector (can’t remember the name off hand)
Go Professional Case
Extra set of props
Misc other items, extra 2.4 and 5.8 Antennas, charger(s)

The bird flies and operates perfectly. I am looking to move up to either a Inspire, or larger Hex to Octo quads.
Any suggestions with the possible price range would help..
Thanks

Probably a lot less than you think.
Best thing to do is look on ebay for the country you are in and that will give a good idea of what they are selling for.

Dont forget though ebay take 10% plus 4 % for paypal if you go that route.

i did some searching on ebay. I only found the Vision Plus with the extra battery used for the price range around 700 to 900. That is with no go pro case, no updates. Just a plain Jane Plus. My location is inside the U.S. specifically in the Madison WI area. Their have been some on craigslist, but the price is crazy high. A phantom 1 at $700 bucks used!

I just purchased My Phantom 2 Vision plus V3 with 3 batteries, sunHans wifi extender with 3cell lipo inc., also a Goproffesional water proof case. all for $999 from a guy here who builds heavy and medlift units for Hollywood. S I believe I got a smokin deal because he had so many copters and spare parts. It was also only flown about 10 flights due to his hanger. Good luck Im trying to figure how to hold my iPad:) Oh yah I found it on Craigslist

I just purchased My Phantom 2 Vision plus V3 with 3 batteries, sunHans wifi extender with 3cell lipo inc., also a Goproffesional water proof case. all for $999 from a guy here who builds heavy and medlift units for Hollywood. S I believe I got a smokin deal because he had so many copters and spare parts. It was also only flown about 10 flights due to his hanger. Good luck Im trying to figure how to hold my iPad:) Oh yah I found it on Craigslist

Just your UAV Video antennas were updated?...or the RX and TX as well?..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl