Goggles

Reaction score
I’m looking for thoughts on the DJI Goggles. I’m flying P4P+. How does it interface? The biggest thing I’m concerned with is motion sickness. I’ve always been sensitive to that and wonder how big a problem it is? I’m not into acrobatics and thought the view might be fun. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Happy Hoildays!

Reactions: Technical Bob
I’m looking for thoughts on the DJI Goggles. I’m flying P4P+. How does it interface? The biggest thing I’m concerned with is motion sickness. I’ve always been sensitive to that and wonder how big a problem it is? I’m not into acrobatics and thought the view might be fun. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Happy Hoildays!
Yes big investment but only use mine very occasionally due to this sickness,good for bystanders or family to join in but hard for me to get used to as much as I love them,me device set up to view on tablet or goggles or TV with use of the hdmi,,another good thing goggles are for is watching clips back on them,,very imersive and in your face,they can be worn with glasses if eyes not good,,I use with me p4,great view and very clear but not for all (fvp)the motion sickness is ugly , being stubon kiwi I wanted these so bad but after purchase like say they mostly live in there box for me

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
This is my own personal worry, a fair few quid spent to sit in the box.

I just purchased a pair. Disappointed with the resolution-I was hoping it would be sharper. Maybe I haven’t dialed them in yet.?
I have not experienced sickness(yet).
Took me me 4 (frustrating) tries to get them connected to controller via the ap.
If I can’t get the resolution up, I probably won’t use them much.

I'm interested in possibly picking up a pair, but I'm also afraid they'll just sit in a box..
I wear glasses, would I use these with them on? or take my glasses off?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl