Go to Microcenter!!!!

4 x P3Ps in stock in Tustin, CA for $700. Transmitters are GL300B!

I don't see them online? It does show 4 open box ones for $593 though, wish they were in Houston. I'd make the drive.

Went to Microcenter today and ended up walking out with a P3P!

They have an unbelievable price I paid 700.00 for my Phantom 3 Professional... they have the advanced going for 600.00 and the Standard for 400.00. They had plenty in Stock. My neighbor is going to buy my Advanced and I'll be buying another P3P tomorrow.

Darn ... have to consider this strongly ...

Can the OP post a pic of his Microcenter P3P motors?

That store's stock pictures show "old" style motors. Means nothing really though. Can the OP post a picture of his motors? Would like to know before I call my sister to have her go pick one up possibly!

Just browsed Mircocenter online and randomly picked Central Ohio, not even close!

[file]Microcenter Columbus|none|border|frame[/file]

Last edited:
Anyone willing to go to Microcenter and buy me a DJI hard case backpack for $29? They are all sold out from the store near me and they won't ship or take payment over the phone. I can paypal the money and email you a UPS label. I'll throw you gas money/beer money as well.

Last edited:
No Micro Centers near me. Nearest one (4 hours away) doesn't show it online. Too bad, I'd jump on that price for an advanced.
I didn't read he other comments, try requesting nicely for a price match at your near by Bestbuy or Walmart.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Just purchased a P3A, very pleased . I live in France so everything is badged CE. Controller is GL300C. What are differences and why please?
Item purchased from big consumer electronics store here.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Darty?

And whereabouts in France if you don't mind my asking...

Anyone willing to go to Microcenter and buy me a DJI hard case backpack for $29? They are all sold out from the store near me and they won't ship or take payment over the phone. I can paypal the money and email you a UPS label. I'll throw you gas money/beer money as well.
I might go to bestbuy tonight, and check out their availability on bags.
If they price match, then, will buy extra ones for you, please pm me your email or phone number for faster response times.

I went to Bestbuy:
1. He can't prove match another person's receipt
2. He can't price match something not displaying online anymore
3. He can't price match which is not within his area, I'm from Charlotte.

So, I learned something new. :)

May be, I need to stick to 're fuel' branded backpack.

BTW, Alex(GenesisX) I didn't get what you said about Bestbuy near you. They don't have any available? You can order the bags, shipped to store and at the time of pickup, you can ask for price match.

Last edited:
I think microcenter is getting out of over $75 buck quad business.

BTW, Alex(GenesisX) I didn't get what you said about nearby Bestbuy. They don't have any available? You can order the bags, shipped to store and at the time of pickup, you can ask for price match.

Thanks for checking for me.

What I said was I went to Best Buy but had the same result as you. Microcenter has taken the ads for the backpack down but you can still walk in and buy one for $29.

Reactions: Raja777m
Thanks for checking for me.

What I said was I went to Best Buy but had the same result as you. Microcenter has taken the ads for the backpack down but you can still walk in and buy one for $29.
I'm going with that after market case, 35$ shipped.

I went to the micro center near me over the weekend and they had every model phantom, the hardshell case for 29.95, HDMI module for 29.95, DJI brand nd filters for 5 bucks each, and props for 15 for the set. I bought it all. I was there for less than an hour and saw half a dozen phantoms go out the door. Love that place.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20