GO app questions...

Reaction score
Few questions here... I'm using Android 2.8.3 GO app in old Galaxy S3 phone with my P3 Standard...
(I reverted back to 2.8.3 because I prefer GMaps AND my super slow S3 likes it better = not "as slow" as it was with 3.1.1)...
The Shield K1 I ordered will be here day after tomorrow so I want to make sure all is good (is it normal to have 2 Data Screens), and can I expect anything to happen when I Synch my new K1 to my P3 and account???

1: Why do I have two identical Flight Data Screens??? (accept for Avatar and Name at the top)...
I'm assuming one is my DJI account and the other is my P3, correct???
...(I'm guessing that if you have multiple drones then there will be one for account and one for each drone)...
2: Why is my TOP ALTITUDE 0.0FT.???
FlightLogs.jpg

OK...next is Firmware...
I searched DJI board the day 1.8.10 Firmware was released and saw that some people 1: had issues installing it and 2: others were afraid to try it because (like me) everything works perfect the way it is now...

I KNOW the K1 will be light years better than my S3 so I'll for sure be loading the newest software to connect to my P3 the first time but again, has anyone had any issues with this combination =
Shield K1 with latest Software and P3 Std. with 1.8.10 Firmware???
Thanks in advance for any help/input ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak