Go App 3.0.0 Where is the video data transmission rate setting?

Reaction score
My Android Nexus sneakily upgraded Go from 2.8 to 3.0
The video link now has bad lag and blocking. I think that with the earlier version there was a setting to reduce the video data transmission rate. I can't find it now.
Any ideas?
Thanks

Reactions: Pat Mika
Thanks very much for that - maybe UK users don't need it!
Also allows setting video channel manually which is useful.

It didn't solve the video lag problem though. I think I'll try to revert to Go 2.8.0. That worked pretty well on the nexus.
Cheers

Quick update (it's a sunny windless day - very rare in GB!)
Reverted to 2.8.0 - all video smooth and silky again.
I also disabled auto updates in google play store!!
(Nexus 7)
It's a pity DJI can't get their new versions right before they release them.

My Android Nexus sneakily upgraded Go from 2.8 to 3.0
The video link now has bad lag and blocking. I think that with the earlier version there was a setting to reduce the video data transmission rate. I can't find it now.
Any ideas?
Thanks
Go back to 1.6.0 on your controller 3.0 there are bugs if your using an android

I've been trying to reduce the video data transmission rate all day... You are a genius, just by changing the language to English US it seems to have given me access to the slider. I've been having data video drop on my new phone and super Samsung Galaxy Tab S.... Today I tried an ipad and an ipad mini and only the new 10" ipad worked perfectly grrrrrrrrr

I read somewhere on a forum about reducing the transmission rate but have not been able to access the slider to reduce form 10 - 6.... But now thanks to your simple tip it appears I have achieved my objective and so far (although indoors I don't have any pixelation or banding! whoop whoop I'm happy can't wait to fly outdoors tomorrow weather permitting

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20