Go 3.0 being strange

Reaction score
IMG_1062.PNG
While flying this morning I decided to tinker with my RTH altitude, for some reason it was on 0. Set it to 25m and got this message..
When I commanded return to home it came back at my usual safe height.
Since getting home Go will not accept any new inputs, I can't select distances, if I select enable multiple flight modes it deselects when I exit.
Will try deleting app and reloading

You get that message when you try to set the RTH alt to greater or equal to the Max Flight Alt, which your screen shows at zero. BTDT. How you got MFA to 0 - IDK? They only show 0 if you are not connected to the P3 / RC as the settings are held in the P3 and read from there to display and then written there when changed. I don't think a copy is held in your iDevice / Android memory as you could be using it for multiple RC's / birds.

If after connecting to the RC & P3 and not being able to change, then I'd suggest you sync your flights, delete the app, which will delete the data, re-install and re-sync your flights from the DJI server.

And of course this could be one more bug in 3.0.0.

Reactions: Philltayl
My P3 was returning to home from 1600ft away when i figured i had time to play with my settings. Might have dropped connection hence the strange readings. I wasnt connected at home when I did the screen shot.
Cheers for the help will try it in a bit with everything linked up and report back

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31