Global Warming? Naw, Wyoming is blessed

dirkclod said:

Thats true! It's nitro methane powered!
I used to have nitro monster trucks but I got tired of fiddling with the nitro motors all the time.
My stable has all electrics these days. Seriously, if you guys want a fun RC grab up a Traxxas Slash short course truck. Not real expensive, lots of fun and fast! You may even have a local track nearby you can race with others.

Mine Slash EVO looks like this...

5803-mopar-slash-3qtr-front.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
Porky's got an AMG! :eek: Lucky! :cool:
I used to drive a C-class Benz (non-AMG) before I bought the Corvette. Beautiful automobiles!

Thats true! It's nitro methane powered!
I used to have nitro monster trucks but I got tired of fiddling with the nitro motors all the time.
My stable has all electrics these days. Seriously, if you guys want a fun RC grab up a Traxxas Slash short course truck. Not real expensive, lots of fun and fast! You may even have a local track nearby you can race with others.

Mine Slash EVO looks like this...

View attachment 22663

I've got a Mercedes CLK DTR that runs on nitro. I loved building it tinkering around with it & moding it but again took sooooo much of my time up. Now it's sitting in the loft, boxed in my garage.

Porky's got an AMG! :eek: Lucky! :cool:
I used to drive a C-class Benz (non-AMG) before I bought the Corvette. Beautiful automobiles!

This is my 2nd AMG, 1st was a C63 AMG now I've got a SLK55 AMG.

Love um to bits, it's nice to know you've got the power there when you need it;)

Here ya go, not my one but it's the same;) cashmere white not Matt but satin paint work.
image.jpg

That's not dribble is it:D

When I got my C63amg I got a phone call from the salesman that it had just been delivered, only problem wasssssss I was 6000 miles away in the Caribbean. It was only the 1st couple of days being there, had to wait another 2 weeks to get it. Only time I didn't want to be on holiday:(

That's not dribble is it:D

When I got my C63amg I got a phone call from the salesman that it had just been delivered, only problem wasssssss I was 6000 miles away in the Caribbean. It was only the 1st couple of days being there, had to wait another 2 weeks to get it. Only time I didn't want to be on holiday:(
Picture Please !

Reactions: Clampit
Been in the heat for over 10 days now.... Waking up to this is not the way to start the day....

Slide1_zpsfe0vzhbd.png

Been in the heat for over 10 days now.... Waking up to this is not the way to start the day....

Slide1_zpsfe0vzhbd.png
Wait till August
fall down.png
Strange how no farther away than we are from Wy or TJ the Temps are so much different .

Reactions: mad in nc
Yeah honest.......:D

She's always like the little smart cars, this is her 3rd one, bless her:D

Yeah honest.......:D

She's always like the little smart cars, this is her 3rd one, bless her:D
And I just thought ya was the grounds keeper at that place ya work !!!
Didn't know ya owned it ! :eek:
Do like the car :D

Bloody hell fellas,

You guys are defently getting some serious heat over there:cool:
This morning it started off quite cold but it's now warming up;) getting a warm front coming in from the Mediterranean so it's gonna get hotter & hotter.;)

Hopefully good flying weather;)

And I just thought ya was the grounds keeper at that place ya work !!!
Didn't know ya owned it ! :eek:
Do like the car :D

I'm an electrical engineer by trade, had a very good job but at my time of life I want to take it easier. Looking after the grounds is part of me job but I also look after all the electrics on site. Got to keep the old brain active;)

My better half has also got a good job, executive in a company;)

She earns all the money, I spend it:D

Or as we would call it in New England... A Smaht Cahhh...:):):)

-slinger

and a wicked pissah smaht cahhh at that... :D

Or as the wife would say it's her "poo car";) and mine......

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thedrinklabsus