Global Warming? Naw, Wyoming is blessed

Reactions: Clampit
Oh ...we have lots of those but you have some good ones to bro !! Don't sell ya self short !

Yeah & that photo was taken in my back yard:p

Longest day of the year and at 9:41 tonight I was standing outside with a light breeze blowing, while I admired the bright horizon to the North.
4 minutes later, 40 mph winds, a little hail and me running inside screaming like a little girl.

EDIT: My mistake, wind 51 mph... :eek:

EDIT 2: Now 60 mph + lightning... Me house is shaking :eek::eek:

Happy Summer Solstice to ya folks... :D

Last edited:
Back at ya bro !!!
Hail huh :eek:

Little bit, or maybe I'm hearing branches and stuff getting tossed on my roof...
Just edited, wind speed to 60.

Little bit, or maybe I'm hearing branches and stuff getting tossed on my roof...
Just edited, wind speed to 60.
twister_animated_avatar_100x100_41983.gif
But hey ...better than in p3 they having
crap-hitting-the-fan.gif

Last edited:
View attachment 22629 But hey ...better than in p3 they having a View attachment 22630

Yea, I think I'll step away from that... doesn't look like it's going to end well.

Just looked at our 3 day history at NWS, wind speed Friday 40, Saturday 46, now 55. We're not gonna have a drought with all these T-Storms dumping on us every day.

SPECIAL WEATHER STATEMENT
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE RIVERTON WY
822 PM MDT SUN JUN 21 2015

WYZ009-010-220430-
BIGHORN MOUNTAINS SOUTHEAST-NORTHEAST JOHNSON COUNTY-
INCLUDING THE CITY OF...BUFFALO
822 PM MDT SUN JUN 21 2015

A DRY COLD FRONT ASSISTED BY OUTFLOW WINDS FROM
DISTANT THUNDERSTORMS WILL PUSH SOUTH ACROSS NORTHERN JOHNSON
COUNTY...INCLUDING INTERSTATE 90...BETWEEN 9 PM AND 10 PM.
EXPECT NORTH WINDS AT 20 TO 30 MPH WITH GUSTS OF 40 TO 50 MPH WITH
THE FRONTAL PASSAGE. MOTORISTS ALONG INTERSTATE 90 SHOULD BE ALERT
FOR STRONG CROSSWIND...ESPECIALLY HIGH PROFILE AND LIGHTWEIGHT
VEHICLES.

I'm not afraid anymore... no tornado warning. :p

Happy Summer Solstice to ya folks... :D

And to you guys also;)

I just can't get my head around this.. Why is the weather great in the week when we are all at work then at weekends it's crap:(

Last edited:
And you you guys also;)

I just can't get my head around this.. Why is the weather great in the week when we are all at work then at weekends it's crap:(
Thought that was the way it always is bro.

It's so you can help with the housework... LOL

Howdy Porky. Wind just stopped here, me gonna go look to see who's stuff is in my yard. :D

I'm off work & guess what..... It's just started raining:eek:

Will I ever get to fly my phantom, will DJI bring out a water proof model, cor that would be good;)

It's so you can help with the housework... LOL

Howdy Porky. Wind just stopped here, me gonna go look to see who's stuff is in my yard. :D

Yep she's already given me my "what to do list" but if I could of got away with it I would off;)

Oh well, picture me with me piney on, feather duster in one hand hover in the other;)
Have you had more tornados this year compared to other years?

Yep she's already given me my "what to do list" but if I could of got away with it I would off;)

Oh well, picture me with me piney on, feather duster in one hand hover in the other;)
Have you had more tornados this year compared to other years?

We have, I haven't been around any though, thankfully.

Have you seen me new P1 fly? A 1 minute video, and another 1.5 minute video a few posts down. :D
http://www.phantompilots.com/thread...rams-without-antenna.44907/page-2#post-422021

Very cool WY;) was you flying both? Thought woman could only muti task:D

Very cool WY;) was you flying both? Thought woman could only muti task:D

Yep, me fly both. Piece of cake, when RTH doesn't kick in... :eek:

I'm happy you got to see them before you go to work. Hopefully it will put a smile on your face for the day. I'm smiling. :D

Hey, I have 600 likes right now... I wonder what that's going to look like in the morning??? LOL

Oh yea, I thought the wind stopped, ha ha ha... only blowing 20 now. I could go flying, NOT.

Yep, me fly both. Piece of cake, when RTH doesn't kick in... :eek:

I'm happy you got to see them before you go to work. Hopefully it will put a smile on your face for the day. I'm smiling. :D
Not a work today;)

You guys defo have some lovely places over the pond, more mountains, lands a bit flat where I am but hey, look... We do have mountains:D
image.jpg

Reactions: dirkclod
Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spaz_12