GL300C Remote & P3P

Reaction score
I'll ask this way..
it's possible that a second hand or used remote might have a different firmware or upgrade, nixing the linking to my AC..
I wanted to try my hand at installing a range extender & internal wires on a unit(RC) other than the one I use daily..
Thanks for the help..

I'll ask this way..
it's possible that a second hand or used remote might have a different firmware or upgrade, nixing the linking to my AC..
I wanted to try my hand at installing a range extender & internal wires on a unit(RC) other than the one I use daily..
Thanks for the help..
I purchased another controller solely for the purpose of modifying the antenna with an Itelite DBS panel. The link will be different which means you will not be able to swap them out without re-linking.

Reactions: Phantom2USA
LarBear360..correct. I know I’ll have to relink the second remote. I was wondering if a firmware or an upgrade on it might not match my aircraft.?
Which might require the start of trying to match firmware, upgrade or downgrade or go to bed early no desert headache & nightmare problems that I read so much about here. If it don’t link up first try, it goes to classified forum.
My bird flys perfect & I stay away from the “upgrade required” hoops..ya know what I mean?
Thanks for your reply too.

If your current hardware is a couple of updates behind (like mine are) I suppose there is a chance the extra RC could be running firmware that would not be compatible with your current firmware. I think I may have seen a list of compatible RC/AC pairings on phantomhelp.com.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phantom2USA
If your current hardware is a couple of updates behind (lime mine are) I suppose there is a chance the extra RC could be running firmware that would not be compatible with your current firmware. I think I may have seen a list of compatible RC/AC pairings on phantomhelp.com.
Thanks, I'll look for that. I don't think I'll be getting into the FW upgrade downgrade right away...I'll be learning that process first.. A lot of story's have been told on FW, Upgrades etc .. Hey?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT