P3 Firmware GL300c controller issue

Reaction score
Hi
I'm new to the world of drones, I recently brought a secondhand phantom 3 advance. I can get the remote to link and perform the functions on the ac. Only thing is i get a flashing red/green light on the remote and the app wont connect. However the phone starts to charge.

I have had other remotes, cables and devices work just not this one.

Any ideas would be appreciated

Thanks, Will

Hi
I'm new to the world of drones, I recently brought a secondhand phantom 3 advance. I can get the remote to link and perform the functions on the ac. Only thing is i get a flashing red/green light on the remote and the app wont connect. However the phone starts to charge.

I have had other remotes, cables and devices work just not this one.

Any ideas would be appreciated

Thanks, Will
If I remember correctly, a flashing red/green on the RC normally means a FW mismatch between RC and AC. This may be so even if you have limited functionality.

Did the seller demonstrate everything as working and/or let you know which FW versions were loaded on the AC and the RC when he sold it to you? Did you change anything??

Hi
I'm new to the world of drones, I recently brought a secondhand phantom 3 advance.
BTW, welcome to the forum!

If you are interested, click here for some tips that I often share with new P3A/P3P owners.

Cheers!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj