Gimval issues after firmware upgrade

Reaction score
So, I've been a fan of the 3 firmware upgrades, but I'm now experiencing gimbal issues every time I fly. I been calibrated everything, over and over, but every new flight I get warning messages mid flight. Anyone else seeing this?

Last edited:
So, I've been a fan of the 3 firmware upgrades, but I'm no experiencing gimbal issues every time I fly. I be calibrated everything, over and over, but ever new flight I get warning wessages mid flight. Anyone else seeing this?

I get intermittent "gimbal motor overload" messages. Doesn't seem to affect the operation, but I don't like it.

You need to sync your log files in the user center if you are concerned with keeping them. Then remove the pilot app and reinstall it. After reinstall calibrate the gimbal and all will be good to go.

I provided the same advice in other similar threads and everyone's gimbal is working as it should again.

Btw, You might also calibrate the Remote Controller and make sure to not forget the "Gimbal Wheel" which is part of the process. It appears just below the sticks and looks like a bar graph.

If you still have trouble after trying the info I gave you, don't worry as there is a update next week that is suppose to help with this issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20