Gimble dropping how do I fix

Reaction score
Sorry for the double post. I originally posted this in the pro section accidentally:

I searched everywhere, but couldn't find a similar topic. About a week ago, I bumped a tree and my P3S dropped about 25 feet, landing on its lid. I shut down the motors and picked it up. The gimble was shaking on a pan like a scared moguai, so I shut down the battery. Everything seemed fine, so I packed it up and put it away.

Afterward, I flew it once in the Georgia mountains with no problem (about 400 miles from my home). When I got back home today, I flew it again in my backyard where the mishap occurred. I noticed the gimble went limp then pointed straight ahead. It repeated this until I shut it down.

Has anyone else had this happen and did it get fixed? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

Thanks MacPhantom. I did all calibrations with no luck. After posting, I did some testing to see if I could figure it out. When flying at home, I had a uv and nd8 filter installed. I removed them and test flew. No more gimble drop. Since the filters (I assume) are from DJI, I'm still concerned, since factory parts should not cause a malfunction. Thanks again!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel