Gimbal

Reaction score
IMG_9990.jpg
replace ribbon cable and still won’t move. Any suggestion

Could be anything on the gimbal, , i would disassemble every board and check for visual damage or broken connection, also no light on gimbal ?? or video signal on DJI go app

Could be anything on the gimbal, , i would disassemble every board and check for visual damage or broken connection, also no light on gimbal ?? or video signal on DJI go app

Have video on the app but not tilting up and down

Have video on the app but not tilting up and down
it doesn't move at all??? have you tried to reset Gimbal settings?? there is ESC on gimbal which controls the motor and it could be damaged, gimbal on my phantom 4 was not working and it was easy fix because bearing on one of the motors was pushed down it took me 15mins to fix it but i was lucky it was not board. also app should show you errors like yaw motor error gimbal motor overload and gimbal status.

it doesn't move at all??? have you tried to reset Gimbal settings?? there is ESC on gimbal which controls the motor and it could be damaged, gimbal on my phantom 4 was not working and it was easy fix because bearing on one of the motors was pushed down it took me 15mins to fix it but i was lucky it was not board. also app should show you errors like yaw motor error gimbal motor overload and gimbal status.

How do I do that

I just try to do a gimbal calibration and it didn’t do nothing

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20