Gimbal Tilt on Yaw

Reaction score
Hey guys!
I just bought a P4 to replace my old one and right out the box the battery was dead; great. So I used one of the ones from my old one and did a test flight.

Right off the bat the drone has a tilt issue. When you take off an are heading away from you everything is great - no tilt. The moment I yaw the picture tilts a few degrees. It's weird in the sense that the tilt changes depending on the direction I'm facing!

If I turn 90 degrees to the right the gimbal is titled to the right. At 90 to the left, it's tilted to the right. If I spin around I can watch the gimbal tilt change instantly. WTF?

I am so pissed. I am not going through the DJI repair process and have to just return it to Amazon and buy a new one. That being said I'd much rather just make this one work. Is there anything I can do without waiting?

I already tried an IMU cal and compass cal after putting the drone in the fridge for a few minutes and that didn't fix anything.

I have the same problem don.t have a solution though. I find immediately after yaw it is tilted then it slowly straightens up over about 2 seconds. Wasn.t like this when first bought it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31