Gimbal status disconected

Reaction score
Hi, Im new on the forum, and have just unboxed my new P3SE.
It looks all things to be good, but at the aircraft status I see: Glimbal status - disconnected.
I have live image in the DJI Go app, camera makes movements at the start, an can be controlled by gimbal dial on the controller.
How can a fix the status? I restarted multiple time aircraft and controller, but it not changes.
How can I decide, if there is any problem with gimbal or it works well?
Screenshot_20171103-211408.png

You might double check to be sure all the gimbal plugs are fully inserted and fully seated. That's all I got

Hi, Mark, thanks for your answer. Two plugs are inserted, as it was delivered. This is an open question for me as well, manual says only, "If new, or additional pins are required, see diagramm" but it doesn't says anything, which case are more pins required? Can anyone tell me this?

Today I made some test flights, both fpv and follow mode of gimbal works well, but the status stays disconnected...

Hi, Im new on the forum, and have just unboxed my new P3SE.
It looks all things to be good, but at the aircraft status I see: Glimbal status - disconnected.
I have live image in the DJI Go app, camera makes movements at the start, an can be controlled by gimbal dial on the controller.
How can a fix the status? I restarted multiple time aircraft and controller, but it not changes.
How can I decide, if there is any problem with gimbal or it works well?
View attachment 90302
I was told on another DJI form to ignore it as it was a firmware problem and the new 1.1.22 will fix it....My P3 SE was doing the same thing exactly

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Thanks, this is a good news.

Can anyone tell me something about a need for usage of additional pins of gimbal?

Thanks, this is a good news.

Can anyone tell me something about a need for usage of additional pins of gimbal?
Well i have read about some guys like a few nylon ties in them....Its not good to use more then 2 in opposite corners and if you use more then the 2 then you would get some slight shake in the video camera....Plus its made to break away in a c R aS h ))))))) I hope this has helped ....Some Do some don't But i like the around $10.00 gimbal protector !

I was told on another DJI form to ignore it as it was a firmware problem and the new 1.1.22 will fix it....My P3 SE was doing the same thing exactly
And To Ignore it... as long as you can see the FPV (first person view) on the tablet or phone that you are using.

If there's one thing I've learned over the years, it's that the DJI engineers are pretty **** smart. They're actually brilliant. They are way smarter than me, and if they say it's best to use a total of two pins in the gimbal support, I suspect it's for a good reason.

I have the same message, Gimbal disconnected, but until I have my FPV, and I can move the gimbal scroll, I don't mind. Sometimes it disappears, but it comes back...

I have the same problem, but onley on 3.1.18 if i use the last version my gimbal is connected
In case of P3SE it's not a problem, it's just a status display bug in this app version, gimbal works perfectly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canadiansauna