Gimbal Ribbon cable on a P3 SE I need A few spares

Reaction score
My ribbon cable on my P3 SE has a very slight damage to it at the flat low point where it makes its last connection...seems like a stick was just cut off enough to mess it up on the last landing that i did today...I need to know IF a P3 S Ribbon cable will work or do i need one for a P3 SE.....Thanks all who help.

And how about a few links as where to buy them !

Found a couple,,those blooming trees,,hope this help
Screenshot_20180903-153144.jpg
Screenshot_20180903-153100.jpg
,,,,are these right ones,,ebay had a few so wasn't sure,,

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
19 to 39 days shipping ? LOL......Id need some one thats got them and sends them to me In a few days....Amazon.com did that for me.
I just tried to help. I did not see or read anything about as fast as possible.
I will certainly never try to help you again LOL

did the not OEM cable worked??? i have the same problem and I was told to only buy OEM since the oem is 31mm thick and the replacement is 21mm thick and wont work

did the not OEM cable worked??? i have the same problem and I was told to only buy OEM since the oem is 31mm thick and the replacement is 21mm thick and wont work
I can't speak for the part about SE and S using same ribbon cable, but I do know from recent experience that the cable that comes with a "Gimbal Yaw Arm Repair Kit" from Amazon does NOT work. The yaw arm was perfect, as well as the yaw motor mount. The cable DOES NOT work. I have since ordered a new cable from Cloud City Drones and it is dji OEM. The new cable costs $30, but it's worth it not to have to pull the new one off and install another new one. Just my opinion. I fly a P3S, btw.

Brad

This problem is solved....I bought 2 of them off Amazon.com.....got them in 3 and 1/2 days !

Can you send me a picture of the phantom 3 se gimbal ribbon cable. I’m trying to find one and all the pictures I see are different cables

El exito del cable depende no depende de si es oem, instala muchos cables no originales y funcionan. Lo que sucede es que no todos los cables son iguales. Hay cables distintos y hay drones que llevan un cable y drones que llevan otros.

Saludos cordiales.
Soy mauriciocruzdrones.com

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.