Gimbal oriented slightly left?

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've recently noticed that the gimbal on my P3P seems to be slightly oriented left. On start, it appears to be fine, and then once the gimbal self-checks (or whatever the startup noise is), it orients itself bias left. This seems to give the illusion of the bird not tracking straight, when I'm pushing the stick straight. (Or, my bird is just not flying dead straight).

When you're a few hundred feet up, and on the beach with a light breeze, does your phantom fly dead on straight? Or get pushed by the wind?

I've tried gimbal auto-cal, and am going to try a cold IMU cal. But, looks like I may be contacting DJI. I don't remember my P3A doing this...

+ anyone else have this gimbal issue? Here's a quick video sort of demonstrating.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I have the same problem, but mine is pointing to the right. Have tried every calibration available, but nothing has cured it [emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

say hello...I have the same problem on P3S....little bit left....sometimes see left standing leg on film

I know the camera is more left bias in terms of what you'll see (because it's not aligned dead center, but I'm still curious what can lead to this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.