Gimbal motor position issue

Reaction score
I have for Phantom 4s that I bought after they had been crashed. I have to p4p Plus drones and two regulars. From what I've read I'm going to have some gimbal motor issues. I understand that I have to keep the old housing from the gimbal motor but I suspect that somebody has already changed the gimbal Motors and not kept the old housing. Any suggestions on how I deal with this?

I had a roll motor go bad on my Phantom 4s. I just replaced the motor in the gimbal arm. The arm housed the motor. Very simple fix.
Where did you find the roll motor? I have only seen the complete gimbal for sale.

Dont know if this is relevant or helpful to your issues, but the Phantom 4 Pro and the Phantom 4 Pro plus are the same drones, the plus designation only applies to the Remote Controller. Plus refers to an RC with built in screen. but both the Plus RC (GL300E) and the regular RC (GL300F or GL300C Ver B) will link to any of your Phantom 4's (except V2).
btw, I couldn't tell from your post if you had four P4's (standard) AND 4 P4Pro's (8 total drones) or if you are describing the same 4 drones and all are Pro.

Don't know how I confused that. I have four that were crashed, two are the professional oh, one was supposed to be advanced but it doesn't show as advanced in the controller. So I'm thinking it's just a standard one. If that's the case I have two professionals and two standards

The P4 advance would have the same camera as the Pro, but not all the anti collision sensors that the Pro has. Look at the markings on the faces of the P4's that you have.
download P4P camera.jpg
PHantom P4 standard camera.jpg

Attachments

• PHantom P4 standard camera.jpg
    PHantom P4 standard camera.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 88
  • download P4P camera.jpg
    download P4P camera.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 92
Dont know if this is relevant or helpful to your issues, but the Phantom 4 Pro and the Phantom 4 Pro plus are the same drones, the plus designation only applies to the Remote Controller. Plus refers to an RC with built in screen. but both the Plus RC (GL300E) and the regular RC (GL300F or GL300C Ver B) will link to any of your Phantom 4's (except V2).
btw, I couldn't tell from your post if you had four P4's (standard) AND 4 P4Pro's (8 total drones) or if you are describing the same 4 drones and all are Pro.
Bro thank u for posting this. I didn’t know the p4’s were able to utilize several models of controllers (minus v2). Mine needs an antenna or a new controller. My M2pro needs a gimbal arm and likely a roll motor. Luckily my fpv is currently in a non-crashed state and my Skydio 2 is still **** near magical how well it autonomously avoids dynamic situations.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20