Gimbal misalignment Q

Reaction score
Soooo. I crashed last summer and the gimbal got screwed up. Motor overload, misalignment, blah blah. Got it fixed via super glue method/aligning the D rod, was told I may have to glue it myself in the future if it came loose again.

It's been working great for probably like five flights since then, then randomly yesterday it was completely misaligned and overloaded again, aka it won't tilt with the drone and produces super shaky video.
So I figured I'd align the D rod again. Perfect, worked great, working condition again.

Then I turn it on this morning and it's effed up again. Figure it's the D. NOPE. The D is aligned perfectly but the camera is tilted and doesn't react when I tilt the drone around. Gimbal calibration won't work, IMU says it's fine. My only thought is that it's an internal error I can't really fix myself or I have to super glue again. If I need to glue, how do I get that **** silver cover piece off? Does it just pull off? Having difficulty with that. Sorry if this post is redundant, I tried to do my research but my situation seems unique since the D is in line but the camera isn't. Also possibly worth noting that this situation is kind of urgent. Thank you.

Edit: Forgot to mention I'm operating a P3P

Soooo. I crashed last summer and the gimbal got screwed up. Motor overload, misalignment, blah blah. Got it fixed via super glue method/aligning the D rod, was told I may have to glue it myself in the future if it came loose again.

It's been working great for probably like five flights since then, then randomly yesterday it was completely misaligned and overloaded again, aka it won't tilt with the drone and produces super shaky video.
So I figured I'd align the D rod again. Perfect, worked great, working condition again.

Then I turn it on this morning and it's effed up again. Figure it's the D. NOPE. The D is aligned perfectly but the camera is tilted and doesn't react when I tilt the drone around. Gimbal calibration won't work, IMU says it's fine. My only thought is that it's an internal error I can't really fix myself or I have to super glue again. If I need to glue, how do I get that **** silver cover piece off? Does it just pull off? Having difficulty with that. Sorry if this post is redundant, I tried to do my research but my situation seems unique since the D is in line but the camera isn't. Also possibly worth noting that this situation is kind of urgent. Thank you.

Edit: Forgot to mention I'm operating a P3P
Mayby check setting,,,fpv or follow mode in cam settings

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4