Getting just 30mtrs of range on P3s

Did you do an update to the firmware? I had no issues with my 3 Standard until I did the update. I had to send it to DJI for repair. Waiting for it to be received and repaired. It arrived at DJI on Friday but the webpage to check status shows they are still waiting for it.

I am also sorry you are getting no real help when asked. Worse than that you are being talked down to. When you get on the discussion area you would think someone would be willing to help, not talk the way they do above. If they don't want to help then they could politely butt the hell out

Did you do an update to the firmware? I had no issues with my 3 Standard until I did the update. I had to send it to DJI for repair. Waiting for it to be received and repaired. It arrived at DJI on Friday but the webpage to check status shows they are still waiting for it.

I am also sorry you are getting no real help when asked. Worse than that you are being talked down to. When you get on the discussion area you would think someone would be willing to help, not talk the way they do above. If they don't want to help then they could politely butt the hell out
I think maybe that is what you should do
butt the hell out
as you do not have a clue dude o_O
trolling.jpg

And I did try and get out . Your so concerned ..then there's his # . YOU CALL HIM

C'mon guys, dial it back a little. The OP has gotten several answers to his question in multiple post and in multiple threads here. He needs to try some of the suggestions before asking again and again. There are several people here , Dirkclod being one of them, who have offered good responses.

Reactions: dirkclod
Sir i m noob in modding antenna and stuff please help me out
You shouldn't need to mod it to get the expected distance. Have you contact DJI.

You shouldn't have to fix or mod a brand new drone if it isn't working properly out of the box You stated you just bought it from a dealer. I would suggest contacting this dealer and explaining the situation because returning or exchanging it with the dealer should be much faster than dealing with dji.

Contact DJI...

he told me that he will not help me for this problem so i am asking here for the help
Hmm bad luck. Sounds like you really have to contact DJI for advice now. Do you suspect that dealer could be a scammer? May be he perform some "internal organ transplant" - exchanging genuine flight controller with a fake one?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl