Getting just 30mtrs of range on P3s

Reaction score
Hello sir,

I am just purchased phantom 3 from indian dealer. I just now opened the box and i am getting the range problem my phantom 3 standard just goes upto height of 25-30mts and travels a distance upto 30mtrs max. I changed the many places and tried to get the range. But the problem remains same all time, so what i should do now??

Reactions: Mike Drone7
Please, please, please read the manual. Watch ALL the tutorial videos. Read the manual again. Read the information at PhantomHelp.com. And only after you have done all of those things, then fly your Phantom.

Please, please, please read the manual. Watch ALL the tutorial videos. Read the manual again. Read the information at PhantomHelp.com. And only after you have done all of those things, then fly your Phantom.
monker thumbup.gif

Reactions: Mike Drone7
anandchinmay, if you haven't downloaded the Phantom manual yet, you can find it here.

Yes i am not a noob guys. I fly p3 pro /adv and i am facing this first time in standard and yes beginner mode is off

Well sorry about that anand . After just reading all your post I'm just not sure what to tell you .
With what all you have you should beable to figure it out or maybe someone here will beable to help ya .
Good luck :)

yes sounds like hardware issue if you are getting low signal warnings at 30 meters with clear line of sight.

anandchinmay, are you referring to the remote controller range or the Wi-Fi range? What happens when you are out 30m?

From going in my TX and seeing others with 5.8 cables that have came apart at the antenna swivel and the connecters being lose where they snap on the board . It almost sounds like his has came off and has no 5.8 signal . Mine was stretched as far as it could go when I replaced mine .
This seems to be a common issue from all I've seen doing the itelite mod . The cable is to short and coming loose .
Is just the way I see it .
Mine was way to tight but still got 6600' with it stock .If it's not something in the settings preventing him from just going 30 meters then something is lose .
To many of these are having distance issues .
If it's not the way it's set in the settings it has to be with that 5.8 cable .
JMO

Can u share the pictures of which cable should i change... Because dji go app settings are all good

Can u share the pictures of which cable should i change... Because dji go app settings are all good
I got these from in the Standard section and if you will look and do a little research in here you will see more and what other's have done .
I'm not saying this Is your issue but does seem to be a lot of this .
image.jpg ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1440724824_621054.jpg Is not a matter of just changing cables as the one that comes with the antenna is in the antenna .
Do some reading and see what others are doing .Their changing antennas or just returning the whole thing for a replacement .

Yes sir can please text me on whatsapp +919998883926
I'm sorry but no .Someone else can if they want to . I am not gonna spoon-feed you on all of this . Research in Standard some and if you aren't a noob as you say and have a Pro/Adv as you say then you're smart enough to see all this covered already in how to mod the antenna .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20