Geoengineering...

Reaction score
Anyone got anything with those CHEMTRAILS in them? Probably some good stuff out there...

Attachments

• 20180312_101015.jpg
    20180312_101015.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 393
Those are just simple cirrus clouds. Were you referring to vapor trails?

OK...and I'm so ignorant, of course those are just a new type of special clouds, funny how that works!
Are you serious? I sincerely hope that you are just being funny here. If not, please refer to Utube for guidance Good luck my friend!.

Are you serious? I sincerely hope that you are just being funny here.
No, that was a serious comment. Those "Chemtrails" you speak are a pure conspiracy theory and in fact are Vapor trails. Once dissipated from the jets contrail, they form similarly to pure cirrus clouds before they dissipate. That is why I asked if you were referring to vapor trails.

11-26a-large.jpg

No, that was a serious comment. Those "Chemtrails" you speak are a pure conspiracy theory and in fact are Vapor trails. Once dissipated from the jets contrail, they form similarly to pure cirrus clouds before they dissipate. That is why I asked if you were referring to vapor trails.

View attachment 98126
OK. So the lithium used is not used to create high and low pressure zones with electric currants. I feel better now. Hey, thanks for the go-round though..

OK. So the lithium used is not used to create high and low pressure zones with electric currants.
This is not an argumentative thing. Referring back to your OP. You simply stated Chemtrails, which are in fact as I stated Vapor trails. As I stated this is pure bogus theory. Think of it this way. On a cold day when you start your vehicle. There is massive condensation from the exaust. This is what the contrails, AKA Vapor trails are. The pure heat from the jet exaust at high altitude, with a temperature that could be below the freezing point, condense in the air and form the visual artifacts that you see. There is no Lithium in this scenario. It is only gasseous condensation. Not sure where you are getting this Lithium idea. If in fact that were the case, and it is not, there would be no jet aircraft due to the risk of fallout. If you care to explain further, I would be more than happy to oblige that. I am all ears if you can explain the Lithium theory in your own words, just to be on the same page.

@N017RW ......My thoughts as well......

Reactions: captainmilehigh
@N017RW ......My thoughts as well......

I did a quick check and Lithium (salt) was/may have been used for specific testing by NASA in the past.
[But it proved the Earth was flat and we could have never gone to the Moon - ha, ha, ha - wink-wink so they stopped!]

@N017RW .......And quite possibly there would be no "Yellow Snow".......( Im sure you will get that).....LOL

Reactions: RW8888
This is not an argumentative thing. Referring back to your OP. You simply stated Chemtrails, which are in fact as I stated Vapor trails. As I stated this is pure bogus theory. Think of it this way. On a cold day when you start your vehicle. There is massive condensation from the exaust. This is what the contrails, AKA Vapor trails are. The pure heat from the jet exaust at high altitude, with a temperature that could be below the freezing point, condense in the air and form the visual artifacts that you see. There is no Lithium in this scenario. It is only gasseous condensation. Not sure where you are getting this Lithium idea. If in fact that were the case, and it is not, there would be no jet aircraft due to the risk of fallout. If you care to explain further, I would be more than happy to oblige that. I am all ears if you can explain the Lithium theory in your own words, just to be on the same page.
Hi, Or we can look at it this way : on a cold day you bresthe and it condenses to the white cloud. Now lets say you've walked a mile, turn around, and that white cloud is there all the way back. You would not think it normal. Barium aluminum lithium and more. Please have an open mind. But it's not for everyone, one must have a curious personality, and not believe everything told. It is noticed globally. Pleasant coversing, different strokes, ehe?

I did a quick check and Lithium (salt) was/may have been used for specific testing by NASA in the past.
[But it proved the Earth was flat and we could have never gone to the Moon - ha, ha, ha - wink-wink so they stopped!]
They stopped using it...they also said they lost the technology to go back to the moon...
We live on different planets my friend.
Just bought an iPad pro.

They stopped using it...they also said they lost the technology to go back to the moon...
If that is the case then we need to get rid of all of this extra memory we don't need for computers. After all, we went to the moon with only 16K of memory storage...............

@N017RW .......And quite possibly there would be no "Yellow Snow".......( Im sure you will get that).....LOL
Sorry...but ignorance should be no excuse for not knowing what is really goi g on. This seem pitifully painful to know you aree serious.

Remember me when you become enlightened. Do you know the Gulf Stream is all but stopped, slowest its ever been? You may need to go to more then Wikipedia.

Sorry...but ignorance should be no excuse for not knowing what is really goi g on.
If you noticed my quote was directed at another person....not you. There was a point to that the he would understand, and it has nothing to do with the conversation. Sorry if you missed that.

Can this get moved to Off-Topic? Because this is just about the most ridiculous thread ever.
That would be fine with me......It was entertaining for a while........And I agree with the comment BTW........

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20