Genuine DJI P3 Standard Prop Question/Help?

Reaction score
Hi, I have all the correct balancing equipment Dubro Truspin balancer and correct balancing rod to balance my P3 Standard props if needed.

(I hate to balance props though, for some strange reason it stresses me out as I can never seem to get them near perfect enough) - does anyone else go through this or is it just me? It's frustrating lol

Anyway.. I wanted to ask about the genuine DJI phantom 3 props that are included in the box with the Standard - are they normally pre balanced out of the box? does DJI claim they recommend balancing them before first flight on a new 3?

I really don't want to mess up my motors if they are not balanced.

I can't seem to find any info about balancing the props in any of the 3 standard manuals online (correct me if I'm wrong)

Any help would be great, I know how to balance them but it takes me hours and videos aren't much help as materials and equipment vary.

Thanks and sorry it goes on a little.

DJI props that come along with your quad are usually balanced very well. I check mine for fun anyways. You can use tape or the way I prefer is to sand a tiny bit off the back, and I mean a tiny bit. It works well and there is nothing to come loose or see visually. SO while it is not a 'must do' thing, it doesn't hurt and since you have the equipment why not do it? ;)

I wanted to ask about the genuine DJI phantom 3 props that are included in the box with the Standard - are they normally pre balanced out of the box?
DJI does not recommend balancing them, but I do. Out of all of my DJI props, about half of them were just a bit off balance.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20