General and 3d mapping tutorial

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just received my p4p 2 weeks ago and I am slowly discovering all the things it can do. Is there any good info source (tutorial/blog/site) you would suggest in general and 3d mapping tutorial in particular that can save me some time and keep me updated in the future. I am using a samsung 6, a lenovo tab 2 and a decent gaming desktop (16gb, i7, nvidia 1080ti). Is there a free software i can use with this setup to learn mapping for now? What would the optimal setup for mapping be? Ipad pro, 36gb, dji gs and some monthly sub for an app/software?
I am new here and i tried finding an answer on my own but things seem to move quickly in this field so it is a bit confusing out there.
Thanks.

Check out Drone Deploy. They have a free trial, it's fairly easy to use, the app is reasonably reliable, and they have lots and lots and lots of reading you can do on their blog/FAQ section.

Hello @Stivan and welcome to our forum.

Here is a thread that's "related" to what your asking although it doesn't specifically answer your question I think it's a Must Read for sure. It applies to US operators but depending on where you live it might have some relevance there as well.

Surveying and mapping

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav