Another Gidday from AUS

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I am up on the Far NSW Coast of NSW in Australia - Luv flying drones and trying to make a job of it, finally found something I would love to do as a job.... at the moment Volunteering for Surf Life Saving Australia as one the Shark Spotting drone pilots and have my own P4PV2 and loving it....looking forward to learning more stuff on the P4P

Welcome to the group. Wow I would love to be flying and spotting sharks in Australia. Where do I sign up? :)

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi Guys, I am up on the Far NSW Coast of NSW in Australia - Luv flying drones and trying to make a job of it, finally found something I would love to do as a job.... at the moment Volunteering for Surf Life Saving Australia as one the Shark Spotting drone pilots and have my own P4PV2 and loving it....looking forward to learning more stuff on the P4P

Hey Mate I’m from Victoria fly a P3SE

Reactions: simonwombat1
A quick shot I took the other day from around my area.... Mt Warning or its traditional owners name - Wollumbin (Cloud Catcher)
DJI_0011.JPG

Welcome to the group. Wow I would love to be flying and spotting sharks in Australia. Where do I sign up? :)
Just go sign up at your local surf club....its still in its infancy, so not all clubs have it, but if your are around the Far north coast of NSW go to Ballina and sign up....

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj