FY-G3 Pitch help

Reaction score
Hello!
I need help with my FY-G3 gimbal.
has anyone got this gimbal and was able to configurate the pitch control?
I cant manage to make it work properlly.
I've had the tarot, so i know how to connect and activate the gimbal settings on NAZA assist.
Upgraded the firmware of the gimbal to the latest (v1.24) still it does not help.
The tilt buton on the mount works fine and the gimbal works great without the tilt.
But when i connect the servo cable, gimbal tilt down/up has its own life. and when the pitch cable is connected before pwering up the gimbal, gimbal would roll to right and stay like this..

What am i doing wrong or what is wrong here? Can anyone pls help me?
Thanks!

They have changed the way the tilt works in the latest firmware update. Now when you have the control centered, the gimbal holds it's position. When you move the control from center in one direction, the gimbal starts tilting up and continues until you return the control to the center position. When you move the control in the opposite direction from center, the gimbal starts tilting down and continues going down until you stop it by recentering the control. The distance from center determines the speed at which it tilts. Now it does not stutter as it did in the previous firmware but the only way to really use it is with FPV so that you can tell where the camera is looking.
If you gimbal is rolling instead of tilting, then you may have the wrong wire attached to the NAZA.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl