FW wont update

Reaction score
So i've tried updating the firmwear but nothing happens, I dont get anything from my phone saying to update and I have no status indication for the aircraft. when I try doing a force update it starts but than fails all the time. I've also tried relinking the remote to the phantom and it fails but i can still control and fly it but i still have a red lights on my control and phantom

Not sure why you are trying to update the firmware if the unit was flying fine before hand and particularly if you haven't received a notification on your device. Or was it? As for linking your AC/RC here is a video on how to do it in case you may have missed something.

when i look at the data log it always says that it fails to update and that i should downgrade to a firmware that it can. The djigo app says that I have a remote control signal weak. IDK if its the remote controls that's having issues why i cant get a video signal to it or not

Not sure what's going on there. Have you tried taking the drone to an area where you may not be getting inteference issues preventing you from getting a better connection. Maybe switch your device to airplane mode and try a reconnection so that you re not getting update messages via your cellular connection. The link below lists a number of firmware downgrade options amongst a host of other tips:
DJI Phantom Accessories & Tips - Phantom Help

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4