FS Phantom 4 Polar Pro Filters

Reaction score
I ordered these filters a while back. I have a few P4P's. These filters are for a standard Phantom 4. I hope to recover $30 for them. Is that a reasonable price? They are new and unused. I don't even remember ever taking them out of the box before today to take the pic. I am in Canada and would ship standard mail. This is barely worth the effort but they are such nice filters, I would hate to just toss them.

IMG_7615.JPGIMG_7644.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: dronesky
Probably fair since they're discontinued. I got the same set for my P4P brand new at Walmart.com for less than half that though.

For real? Walmart sold them for less than $15? I honestly do not recall for sure but I know I was over $100. Crazy.

I found them by pure luck. Third party seller had the set for $13.85. Must have been some sort of closeout. I posted about them at the time and I think a few others on the forums were able to score them before they sold out.

I found them by pure luck. Third party seller had the set for $13.85.
It’s nice to get a good deal. Either way having had used most of the brands of ND filters over the years, I feel like nothing out there comes close to the quality of these Polar pros. Somebody will get a good buy at $30 and have much nicer footage than they currently do. It’s nice to shoot at 4K 60, but I think most often people are shooting at 30. It’s tough to get a shutter speed of 60 without NDs. Many days it’s tough to get a shutter speed of 120 with an ISO of 100. And if you’re going to use them, why not have the good ones. I use polar pros on my Inspire’s, Phantom 4 pros and even on the several lenses for my X5S.

Reactions: snowghost

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair