FS: Phantom 2 Vision + Stuff

Reaction score
I'm looking to get $450 / OBO + actual shipping for the lot. If you feel like my price is out of line, please let me know, I appreciate any and all feedback. Please call/text me at 303-569-6215 if you're interested. Thanks.

-PVT581 5.8 GHz Remote - Bought used, I was going to mod it and didn't want to hack up my original but never got around to it
-5.8 GHZ 4.25 turns FATSHARK series Helix Antenna from FPVLR.com - The one I was going to use to mod the controller
-Qty : 2 batteries. Around 10-15 cycles each, plenty of life left
-Qty: 1 brand new in box battery, never opened never used.
-RE700 Vision 2 + range extender. Used once, paired to my Vision 2 + for 1 flight
-Battery charger
-Vison 2+ prop guards
-Latest version Flytrex.

I am very interested and willing to pay asking price and shipping.
Can you tell me what shipping it to the netherlands costs ?

Edit: Have send you 2 text messages as requested.

Kind regards,
Dimitri

I did not get your texts. The number listed is correct, please try again. Once you text your address I can calculate shipping. International payment I would need a money wire though, so as long as your good with that.

Thanks.

Would you take 350 for it???

I am intrested

Couldn't work out a deal with the general. Still for sale. Feel free to make offers.

Still for sale. The person wasn't comfortable with the fact that I wanted 3 or 4 days to ship. My work is slammed right now, for anyone that wants to buy this stuff it should go out late this week, or Monday at the latest.

Thanks.

Hi - is still for sale ?

and please confirm it is a Phantom 2 Vision plus (+)

thanks

SOLD - SOLD - SOLD: Phantom 2 Vision + Stuff

Is it still for sale?

UPDATE: I just received a text from the seller. He sold it two hours ago. . . :(

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl