Friday Night Lights - High School Football Wisconsin

Reaction score
Filming this gave me chills seeing as I played on this very field a decade ago. My father was/is a coach and the field is named after his father. I hope you enjoy!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The game never really caught on in the UK and died out about 500 years ago. Nice video though. ;)

knights.png

Filming this gave me chills seeing as I played on this very field a decade ago. My father was/is a coach and the field is named after his father. I hope you enjoy!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
How easy or hard was it to obtain a wavier for flying over groups of people, and how long did it take if you had to get one?

How easy or hard was it to obtain a wavier for flying over groups of people, and how long did it take if you had to get one?

That and the night flying waiver.
Can waivers stack or do you need to specify on the night flying one you will fly over people or vice versa?

You can not obtain waivers for rec/hobby flights.

It looked to me that most of this was shot from outside the field. Maybe a few were shot over the track. Unless your there and or involved in the editing, some shots might give you a false perception. The last shot shows the drone over the street, but there were no cars moving that I could see. Overall I really don’t see anything wrong with this video. Now if he was hired by the school, then yes a daytime waiver would be required.

You can not obtain waivers for rec/hobby flights.

It looked to me that most of this was shot from outside the field. Maybe a few were shot over the track. Unless your there and or involved in the editing, some shots might give you a false perception. The last shot shows the drone over the street, but there were no cars moving that I could see. Overall I really don’t see anything wrong with this video. Now if he was hired by the school, then yes a daytime waiver would be required.

He is obviously promoting his business with the video so the school paying him or not isn’t relevant.

Reactions: GooterPhantom4Pro
He is obviously promoting his business with the video so the school paying him or not isn’t relevant.

The flights intent would have to be for promoting his business. Seems to me like the intent of the video was for pleasure. The ball field is named after his grandfather which his dad coaches at and that he played on. He even stated that the flight gave him chills, that’s personal. This is just my take on it however and I like to look on the other side sometimes. Rules state the intent of the flight is what dictates.

On some of my better videos I will show my contact info/email etc. That doesn’t mean the flight was a commercial flight or that it fell under the commercial rules. They are just hobby flights that show my contact info. I didn’t go out to fly to make a commercial video for my business. I just went and flew for pleasure and then decided in editing I would put contact info at the end.

Thank you Helihover for sticking up for the guy who was trying to post a nice video that he made and wanted to share it with a group of people that might appreciate it. I get tired of all the haters on this website always nickpicking everything.

I’m usually the one calling people out, (FBVLOS is my biggest gripe), but there is nothing wrong here that I see.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic